BetfairGuru Mentoring Service - Jan/Feb 2017



As I have mentioned on the Special Offers page, the price of the service for either January 2017 or February 2017 has been reduced from £450 to £300.

I would advise you to first either visit the Mentoring Service page or simply download the full prospectus using the link below to give you an idea of what I am offering with this service.



The service is extensive covering all aspects of Sports Trading and the aim of it is to give you the tools, information and strategies that you will need to be a success. The focus throughout is on improving you and giving you the tools to do it for yourself rather than be reliant on somebody else for information as so many other courses I see actually do end up being.

For the months on offer, there will be a slight cut in service length as follows

SERVICE FOR JANUARY
Commences : Thursday January 5th 2017
Expires : Monday January 30th 2017


SERVICE FOR FEBRUARY
Commences: Wednesday February 1st 2017
Expires: Saturday February 25th 2017


Other than that, full service is provided along with a few new introductions I have made to the package which further enable automation of all aspects of the selections process and in some cases the trades themselves.

If you would like to take me up on this offer you will need to contact me directly via the CONTACT FORM stating which month you are interested in and I will get back to you as soon as I can. On allocation of a place, a non-refundable deposit of £50 is taken and in the event of a cancellation I then offset this retained deposit against the cost of the service for the month in question.

I would advise that contact is made quickly as I'm expecting the offers to be taken sooner rather than later. 

Please note that service is for either Jan or Feb, not both so you will need to specify which month you require.



Invest in yourself whilst this offer still stands, it's likely to be a long time before it's available this cheaply again!