BetfairGuru Trading Service - FREE TRIAL

You can take a FREE TRIAL of the service for 7 days so you get a feel for how everything works and to see if the service will suit you before committing to subscription.

I've previously been against offering free trials as I'm conscious it can detract from the value somewhat, However, with so many people now requesting free trials, and with full confidence in the quality of my service, I'm happy to extend the offer to anybody who wishes to take me up on it.

You can find more information about the service and download a service prospectus by clicking here


7 days, completely FREE in which to make use of and evaluate the information I send on a daily basis. You can claim your trial using the link below

⇓               ⇓     ⇓               




⇑                     ⇑